Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

What happened to my life!

Or amybe this should be titled "What happened to my WIFE".
She is still on the plane and my life has become so busy I have no time to sit on the easy chair and have someone bring me a cup of coffee.
G called this afternoon and said she is safely in SA and had a good trip. It started off pretty badly because once the plane had taxied out, the pilot announced the smell of smoke and returned to the parking spot. Whatever the prtoblem was, it was fixed after an hour on the ground and G's connection in Chicago is only 2 hours from landing. So she worried, fretted, and finally called the air-hostess who spoke to the pilot and was assured she will make it (just). Well she did make it and had no further problems.

I am off to a Thai dinner with AJ tonight and am looking forward to that.

This afternoon I went to see our architect, Sami, and he almost threw me out of the office when I mentioned Tuff Shed to him. So-o-o-o now I have everyone on my tail and feel like a gom-tor with no style or class. G, call me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?