Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Thursday

A book is being written about multi-media and kids learning and the author was at Cheryls office today.  They loved her work on diagrams used to show how the equipment works that they asked to use the graphics in the book.  We are all hoping that Cheryl will get listed by name as a contributor. 

Thai leftovers made a great dinner tonight, even though I only managed to get it all together by 8.00pm.  My day job is just taking over my life and then on top of that there are SO MANY jobs to do around the house bed, dishes, food, mail, Sami & Co, etc etc.  I need a rest!

I found a new firmware upgrade on the web for the TV and installed it tonight.  This supposedly fixes the problem I am having and so will keep my eyes open.  I will also cancel the planned visit by the TV technician.  In any case I reported the problem to Best Buy at the start of the week and their local Techs can only make a visit by Monday earliest.  What a pain. 

I called G today and she sounds a million times better after some sleep in a proper bed.  I will be thinking about all the family at the funeral tomorrow.  Oh to be a millionaire and flit anywhere in the world when you need to support your family. 



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?