Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Parking is just not a problem.

Comments:
Dearest Peter and everyone looking after you so amazingly,
I'm now at Carel and June's house. Lana, Buzz and Julia were here too,but they left this morning. Nico\Klasie and his wife Cindy are still here. We're having a wonderful time, especially now that the funeral service is over and things are more peaceful. Peter's cousin Rieksie and Willem came over this afternoon for tea --Rieksie is such a loyal family person who keeps in touch and keeps us informed about P's side of the family.
Shen, the flowers you sent were truly amazing. Unfortunately I did not see the note with it, it was gone by the time i saw it, but someone told me it was from you. The basket contained the most stunning white stargazer-style lilies and other white flowers -- a cloud of comfort on a sad day.
Peter, I so love your posts and the news about friends who are being so marvelous to keep in touch with you while I'm gone. Aj, you look stunning in that yellow outfit on your bike! You're the best!
I'm jealous that you're getting all the news about N & C's househunting first-hand, Peter. Can\t wait to catch up myself soon. Good luck, Newton and Cheryl.
I'm leaving for Pretoria tomorrow to see Marissa, hurrah! love you all, Peter, you the most! Gerda
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?