Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Breakfast this morning

AJ and I went for coffee this morning. I arrived in my little car, had coffee, cream, and a muffin. AJ came on his bike, had a cool drink, yogurt and some protein. He does tend to sedt the pace for us with his exercise and healthy eating. Shen has left this morning for Connecticut. G told me that they received such lovely flowers from Shen and AJ. A l;ovely basket with white flowers arrived and G saind they looked spectacular. Thanks for such a lovely gesture.

I also notice that Shen is now leaving comments (thanks Shen, and it was a pleasure) and is showing how she can navigate blogs. Shen does seem to give the impression tht she is not 'good' with using computers, but I am starting to suspect that Shen is great in doing what she needs to do on the computer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?